Ham, Egg & Spinach Muffins



So I've been making these for a while now and thought..."HELLO Jesha SHARE THESE!" They are so easy to make and prep for the week ahead! You can change up your veggies as you wish, but I choose to put a healthy leafy green because I find that's what I have a hard time fitting in throughout my day. This makes for a great breakfast or a delicious mid morning snack. I typically have my Shakeology for breakfast and then eat 2 of these a few hours later. And for you 21 Day Fixers you are going to love the fact that you can have two of these and it only counts for 1 RED container! You will read on the ingredients list that there is a little bit of cheese and some spinach, but it is SOOOO minimal after it's divided up into 12 muffins that it isn't enough to count. I promise! 




Ingredients

10  egg(s)

2 cup(s) fresh spinach, finely chopped

1/3 cup or 1 BLUE container of Kraft Natural Mexican style or Monterey Jack shredded cheese.

6 slices of ham cut into small pieces ( I use Publix Sweet Ham)

1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

1/4 tsp of salt

1/4 tsp of pepper



Instructions

Crack eggs into a bowl and wisk, then add all other ingredients to the

bowl and mix together. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Pour the

egg mixture into each of the muffin cups . Bake for approx 15 min @ 350 degrees. When done let

muffins cool. Then, pull out 6 tupperware containers and place two muffins in each. You can

refrigerate up to 3 days, freeze the rest.


No need to rush around about breakfast in the morning! Take out, heat up, healthy eggs are served!

Enjoy!

-Jesha :)




Comments

Popular Posts