July 1st, 2015 Health & Fitness Update

 Words can't even express how excited I am to share my most recent results! Now, I was worried to weigh in after my trip to Michigan (vacation always makes sticking to the plan 100% a little challenging.) BUT...I stayed true to my Shakeology, my workouts and I was still mindful of my portions (a lot more than I used to be when I went on vacation) and I am so happy to report I'm officially down 45 pounds! You see it's all about a healthy balance. I am NOT on a "diet", I have made a lifestyle change to eat healthy foods that fuel my body, watch my portions, eat small frequent meals and make time to fit in 30 minutes of FUN exercise right at home. This lifestyle change has helped me to get closer to my goal weight and more importantly I FEEL amazing! I am truly healthier and stronger than I've been in years.
👉I want to share this amazing journey with YOU and help you reach your health and fitness goals. I am looking for some ladies who are ready to go ALL IN with me!
👉Here is the deal --> You are going to get a workout program that tells you exactly what to do (SO FUN🎉), simple but yummy meal plans, portion control to keep a lid on "too much of a good thing" tons of support, recipes, AMAZING results AND me as your Coach to provide daily motivation!
👉I want to help you learn how to make a LIFESTYLE change- not just sign up for a quick fix. I am inviting YOU to my next challenge group! We start next Monday, July 13th! So who is in?!
👉
If you are Interested in more info about joining one of my Challenge & Support Groups, fill out this application.

👉  You can also find me on facebook.com/jesha.ames and message me if you are interested! Please feel free to SHARE this post or tag a friend or family member who may also be interested in joining you! 



Comments

Popular Posts