Southwest Chicken Salad

Now, I don't know about you, but I LOVE salads. I truly do, however, what I've learned throughout the years is that just because it's a salad, doesn't mean it's healthy in the sense of the amount of fat and calories. One of my favorite salads of all time is the Quesadilla Explosion from Chili's, but then I looked further into what was in the salad...a WHOPPING 1,430 calories YIKES! So, I came up with a similar type of salad. Easy to make and YES it's 21 Day Fix Approved.



- 1.5 cups of Romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup of cooked Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Corn & Black Beans
- 2 TBSP of fresh salsa (I like Publix's salsa in the deli)
- 2 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Dressing

For 21 Day Fixers: 1.5 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1/4 Purple, 1 Orange

Comments

Popular Posts